Term & Conditions 2018 - 2019
1. Copyright of Site Content. All site content, including but not limited to, text, graphics and layouts, is the property of the Wilderness Foundation Africa and is protected by South Africa and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of the Wilderness Foundation Africa. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way.
2. Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of the Wilderness Foundation Africa, and the Wilderness Foundation Africa has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
3. Disclaimer. The Wilderness Foundation Africa strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but the Wilderness Foundation Africa assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. The Wilderness Foundation Africa specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
4. Emails Confidential Comments Become Property of the Wilderness Foundation Africa. The Wilderness Foundation Africa will treat emails sent by potential clients to our organisation via this website as confidential to the extent required by law whether or not the sender retains our organisations. However, any feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to the Wilderness Foundation Africa concerning this site become the property of the Wilderness Foundation Africa.
5. No Warranties Regarding this Site. The Wilderness Foundation Africa provides and maintains this site on an AS AVAILABLE basis. The Wilderness Foundation Africa makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WILDERNESS FOUNDATION AFRICAERNESS FOUNDATION AFRICA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE WILDERNESS FOUNDATION AFRICA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THE WILDERNESS FOUNDATION AFRICAERNESS FOUNDATION AFRICA ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT THE WILDERNESS FOUNDATION AFRICA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. THE WILDERNESS FOUNDATION AFRICA FOUNDATION IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. THE INTENT OF THE WILDERNESS FOUNDATION AFRICA IS TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
7. Venue for Legal Action. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
8. You agree that the maintenance of this site by the Wilderness Foundation Africa does not constitute the transaction of business in any country other than South Africa.
12. Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of the Wilderness Foundation Africa.
Last modification was made September 12, 2018.